Wednesday 19 March 2014

Animated worksheets and revision guides

No comments
I've been using videos to flip my classroom for about a year now. I've had some students use the videos as a refresher in lessons to help them solve problems. This is fine, but sometimes wastes time trying to find headphones/find the right part of the video etc.

I had the idea to use animated gifs to break down methods Into 5-10 second steps, and then embed them on a google doc. The final outcome was pretty successful; students liked having an animated point of reference without having to rewatch the whole video.

I used www.imgflip.com to create the gifs, then added them to my document, although there are tons of gif creators out there. Just look for one that allows you to upload direct from a YouTube URL to save time!


Back to all posts

No comments :

Post a Comment